Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Our Advent Calendar


I've completed it! I decided to go with a wall hung version as I don't want Lincoln to sneak any of the treats early. The paper bags and kraft paper I had left over from another project so that worked perfectly with my budget. I thought I was pretty clever using a wooden meter stick to hang the bags from, built in holes for hanging! I wrapped it with a wide ribbon and secured it with tape on the back so it can easily be removed later. I normally have two pieces of art on this wall so I just made sure that the screw holes were behind where they would be hidden once they are replaced. I filled my bags with the fillers, added these free printables from Meet Penny and attached everything with staples and ribbon. I can't wait for December 1st to get here!!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment